Should you have a concern about a child please contact:
- Karen Bister – Designated Safeguarding Lead (DSL)
- Julie Shepherd – Deputy Designated Safeguarding Lead (DDSL)
- Elliot Townsend – Designated Teacher for Looked After Children
- Victoria Harris – Online Safety Lead
- Andy Rathbone – Lead Safeguarding Governor
Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children means:
- Protecting children from maltreatment
- Preventing impairment of children’s health or development
- Ensuring that children grow up in circumstances consistent with the provision of safe and effective care
- Taking action to enable all children to have the best outcomes
More information can be found on the Safeguarding Sheffield Children website.
The school aims to ensure that:
- Appropriate action is taken in a timely manner to safeguard and promote children’s welfare
- All staff are aware of their statutory responsibilities with respect to safeguarding
- Staff are properly trained in recognising and reporting safeguarding issues.
Our MLT Child Protection and Safeguarding Policy 2021-22 and Appendices 2021-22 are available to download.